96% or 96 cents of every dollar donated goes directly to supporting students, with only 4% is used to support administration costs.
Become a Member
Eagle Heights Africa in BC or EHA BC welcomes support from all countries. We invite you to get involved.
EHA BC is a registered Society in British Columbia, Canada. You can become a member of our Society simply by providing your name and contact information to Eagle Heights Africa in BC.
Drop us a line at our mailing address below, along with a cheque for the registration fee – $20.00 Canadian dollars.
Members receive regular updates on the activities of EHA BC, and a copy of our Annual Report.
Support Our Efforts
Every donation we receive is put to good use and can help make a real difference in the life of a student in Kenya. EHA BC issues tax receipts to all donors.
You can make a donation by sending a cheque to EHA BC at the mailing address below or donate using the ‘Make a Donation’ button. We are grateful for each and every dollar we receive, and truly appreciate your support.
Sponsor a Student
Sponsorship Update : EHA in BC has an immediate need for a sponsor for Eugene. He is 16 years old and in grade 9. Eugene is very bright, and motivated to do well in secondary school. He said to his previous sponsor, “I will not let you down. During my December break, I will teach my little sister how to read and pray”. If you wish to sponsor Eugene, write Bill German at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost to sponsor Eugene for 2015 is $ 1000. This payment covers tuition in a boarding school, room and board, a uniform, and an allowance for personal effects. Thanks for considering this urgent matter.
EHA BC works with EHA (Kenya) in selecting new students who would benefit from sponsorship and the opportunity to attend school. Once a Canadian sponsor is identified, EHA (Kenya) selects a child from its waiting list.
Some facts about full sponsorship:
- The sponsorship period coincides with the Kenyan school year – January 1st to Dec 31st
- Sponsors receive a letter from the student twice each year
- School reports are forwarded to each sponsor at the end of each trimester
- Sponsorship fees cover all or part of school tuition, room and board at a residential school, school uniforms, and an allowance for personal effects
- The annual sponsorship fee for a student in 2015 is $1000.00
- EHA BC issues tax receipts to each Canadian sponsor
- Each December, the EHA BC Directors determine the investment required for sponsorship of each student and adjusts the annual fee accordingly.
- EHA in BC invites inquiries from any and all countries.
10215 Tsaykum Road
North Saanich, BC
Email us at: email@example.com
‘The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have’